Pages

Monday 1 January 2024

SNS January Blues

 

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Its the start of this months challenge in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and we are kicking off 2024 with the theme of Anything Goes with the twist of Blue.  If you use the Twist and your project contains more Blue than any other colour then you get an extra entry into the prize draw.

For my card I have used the recently released Cozy Critters Percy Penguin and I paired him up with the ice mountains in the North Pole Friends Background Builder Set  
I made a winter Birthday card for my Daughter
 
I coloured this whole scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

9 comments:

  1. Super cute card!!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and for following our optional theme too!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, this little Penguin is very cute and perfect for my challenge at Allsorts this week, thanks for joining us there.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet seasonal card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable your Percy Penguin is!! Such a lovely background too! Thank you for playing with our All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Diane - KCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! And your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute. Thank you for sharing your wonderfully, and perfectly colored, card with us at The Four Seasons. We appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, love the bachground. Thank you for sharing with us at WWCAC. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this little guy! He's perfectly coloured and has a brilliant backdrop. Beautifully crafted, Lisa. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” January Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon