Pages

Friday 5 January 2024

The Grinch is a GD

Hi Everyone

I was invited to be a Guest Designer this month for Daisy Chain Challenges 
 


The theme for this month is No Designer Paper and so I made this card using one of the Clear Grinch stamps from C.C. Designs

I coloured it up using Copics
 
I hope that you can come on over and play along this month

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



1 comment:

  1. LOL...super cute card, Lisa! I love the grinch :)
    Lori - KCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon