Pages

Saturday 13 January 2024

Let's Play Snowballs

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
As you may know we run a monthly challenge in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group  This month however we are running an extra one alongside it.  Its a weekly scene colouring and we are on week 2 which is the theme of your favourite winter outdoor activity

Well if you know me you will know that I hate being out in the cold lol.  So this was a hard one for me.  Living in the South of the UK we rarely see any snow but on the rare occasions we have had more than a tiny flurry the first thing we do is get the kids dressed up and go and throw the cold wet stuff at each other lol.  I will never understand why we do this as its freezing but its a bit of fun lol

So I chose a this cute snowball throwing image called Winter Kids Max and coloured him and the whole scene using Copics.

The snowy trees are from the Horizon Lines: Winter Wonderland Clear Stamp Set and I used a cloud die and distress inks to create the sky

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

12 comments:

  1. You created a beautiful winter scene here using your Copic markers, so perfect for my "make your own background" theme at Allsorts this week. Thanks so much for joining in. Great to see you at Four Seasons challenge too!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great winter scene - definitely what all that snow is for, lol. Beautiful coloring, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet wintery scene. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card and lovely background, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and fun card.I love the way you created the snow drifts/banks. Thanks for playing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A short C&P comment as I'm unable to type/craft much with MS flare up, but wanted you to know I've seen your Allsorts entry and thank you for sharing with us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute, love your colouring.
    Thank you for koining in with us at the Sisterhood.
    Buffy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. I especially love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see your lovely artwork back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG what a cute scene you have created! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your little wintery scene, it is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great CAS design - such a fun image.

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon