Pages

Friday 26 January 2024

Cupcake Gnome

 Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



I Love to Make ATC's for Valentines as I slip them into my kids lunchboxes as a little surprise.  I try and make one each for them every year.  

This is the first one this year and I have used the recently released Cupcake Gnome 

I wanted to do this first one Pink but as he is perfect not only for valentines but for Birthdays too I would like to get around to colouring him up in different colours.  Just need to find the time now lol

I coloured him using Copics and added some distress ink around the edges.  I added a touch of sparkle to the frosting with a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon




6 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. Your coloring is just perfect! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!
    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz
    Debbie - C4G DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Lisa and love the background thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super:)Thanks for playing with us at The Creative Crafters:)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon