Pages

Thursday 11 January 2024

Santa with Gift Sack

Hi Everyone

 
Here is my latest DT project for Conie Fong Art
 

 
On today's card I have used the newest image in the Etsy Store which is called Santa with Gift Sack and coloured him up using Copics

Conie has started her own You Tube Channel teaching how to draw some simple images.  If you would like to check it out please click HERE 

 The sentiment I used for this card is from Inkylicious and I stamped it using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
 
 If you love Conie Fong Art Images please come and join our Conie Fong Art Facebook Group  You can see lots of inspiration in there from both DT and Fans and we also run a challenge that you may like to enter!  We are also on Instagram where you can see fun reels and more inspiration so please follow us over there too by clicking HERE

Hope to see you again soon




 

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. Love your awesome coloring. Thank you for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous.Thank you for sharing with us at WWCAC. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, beautiful coloring and love the fancy font of the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card, I like that image he is cute and coloring is awesome. Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a wonderful day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously FUN and CUTE!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and I love how you colored it!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Paper Funday Challenge xx Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon