Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2024

Bailey and Gizmo

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
We are on the 4th and final week of our Winter Blues Coloring Challenge which has been taking place this month in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group


The scene criteria this week is to include a Critter in the winter scene

I had a bit of a task as I planned to do an outdoor scene but was given the exclusive digi of this wonderful Lounge room which is the prize that every one who enters will get sent to them.  So I am previewing it and so my winter scene with the critter moved indoors with winter outside the sliding doors

The image is called Cats Rule: Bailey and Gizmo and I have coloured this whole scene using Copics

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 




3 comments:

  1. A fabulous scene
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little scene is so adorable and so beautifully colored. Glad you joined us at the Dream Factory. Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with our Dream Factory Challenge! Rosi x
    Dream Factory
    DotMCC

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon