Pages

Monday 7 March 2022

Unicorn and Pond Scene

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 It is day 3 of my 5 days of projects featuring the new clear stamps.

For today's project I combined two sets to make up this scene.

These are the pond, frog and lily pads from the Pond Scene Builder Set and the Unicorn and Sentiment from the I Believe in You Set
 
I coloured the scene using Copics and a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.  I will be back tomorrow with another project using another set!



7 comments:

  1. This is just precious Lisa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. The colors are beautiful and that unicorn is so cute. Thank you for joining us at The Four Seasons challenge. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation with a lovely image and pretty colours!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done, I sure like the image you colored, and the details in the scene, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Happy Crafting!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thank you for you joining us at Corrosive challenge.
    DT. Blanca Ramírez

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Critter Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card thanks for joining us at colour crazy craft.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon