Pages

Sunday 6 March 2022

Sweet Easter ATC

Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 I am back with another project using another of the new Clear Stamp Releases.

I created this ATC using images and a sentiment from the Sweet Easter Set

I would like to enter this ATC into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this ATC with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon and I will be back tomorrow with a third project using two of the new sets!
 

7 comments:

  1. How lovely! Adorable image, fantastic colouring and I love the sentiment :)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this sweet image and she is colored so lovely!! Thank you for joining us over at Paper FunDay ,Shandy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute and fabulous colouring, gorgeous card..

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute ATC with a beautiful image and wonderful colouring.
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” March Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are always fabulous! Love seeing you and your creations in the Krafty Chicks Challenge gallery. Just in awe of your colouring skills and how you set up the scene. So happy you played along with us this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scene. Love your coloring and the sweet images. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments and look forward to seeing more of your lovely work.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon