Pages

Monday 28 March 2022

Spread a Little Happiness

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
For my card today I have used Spring Fling Jilly and I have coloured her up using Copics and added some Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle to her wings and shoes
 
The sentiment is a Lyndsay Mason Clear Stamp.  I thought she looked like she was dishing out a bit of happiness with every flower she was throwing so the sentiment worked pretty well.
 
 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute image gorgeous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and sweet sentiment Lisa. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Lisa and I love that sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon