Pages

Monday 7 March 2022

Rainbow Willow

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


 This beautiful image has just arrived in the store and she is called Rainbow Willow
 
I just loved her at first sight and thought how perfect she is for those teenage girl projects.
 
I coloured her up using Copics and the sentiment is a digi stamp from Conie Fong Art

I kept this CAS as I really wanted her to be the star of this card.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

3 comments:

  1. Cute Lisa! We could all us a little sunshine and a rainbow. Thank you for sharing your feminine creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Lisa, gorgeous image!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this time around- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring, Lisa! Love the CAS design. So happy to see you entering our Anything Goes challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Good Luck in the Draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon