Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2022

Artistic Leilani

 Hi Everyone

Since I discovered how much detail you can put on something the size of an ATC I have become a little bit of a fan of them. You can put a whole detailed scene on them or make them CAS and   they are fab to hide in peoples purses and kids lunchboxes etc and just surprise people and hopefully bring a little bit of a smile to them 

Here is my first project for March as DT for Conie Fong Art 

This image was newly released in February and I made her into an ATC which I am going to pop somewhere in my 12 year old Daughters belongings when she doesn't expect it.  Has to be when she isn't with her friends though as it's not "cool" lol

She is called Artistic Leilani and I have coloured her up using Copics
 
I would like to enter this ATC into the following Challenges 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this ATC with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon




7 comments:

  1. I've never thought of creating an ATC or a Trading Coin but after reading how you'll use this one, I love the idea of randomly placing them somewhere to brighten someones day. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the LeAn's World 101 Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo pretty! Thank you for you joining us at Corrosive challenge.
    DT. Blanca Ramírez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Lisa and perfect for our challenge at passion for markers this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, gorgeous colours and design. Thank you for joining with us at Passion for Markers challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, thank you for participating in the Crafts Galore Encore challenge! https://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely image beautifully coloured. Belated thanks for joining us at Paper Funday.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon