Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2022

Final Clear Flutterbee

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 This is my final showcase card for this spring Clear Release and I just had to finish with one of the new Flutterbees

This is Flutterbee Tullia and I went all CAS with her and coloured her using Copics

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

8 comments:

  1. A sweet card for a little girl and with a fun image, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet image and really beautiful colouring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet and cute image beautifully coloured. Great CAS layout too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute CAS card, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Ine DT Member
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning colouring of a CAS card thanks for sharing at Passion For Markers

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon