Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2022

Teddy Cuddles

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog 
 

The theme for this month is For The Girls and for my DT card I have used this cute image from Mariola Budek
 
This image is called Teddy Bear and I have coloured her using Copics

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon. 





 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and so cute. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfectly colored - I can feel that soft teddy♥ Thank you for joining us at Allsorts. -Dena J

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet card and beautifully coloured, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colouring of this sweet image! Thank you for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, lovely colouring and CAS layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gorgeous image and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon