Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2022

Spring Fairy

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 It is day 4 of my 5 projects using the New Clear Stamps that are now in the store.

For my card today I have used the Spring Fairy Set.  I loved all these fairies so it was hard to choose which one to showcase.  I just love the cute face of this one and I used the sentiment too.

I decided on this cute one and her cricket friend and made a tall card.  I coloured her using Copics and a clear star Gelly Roll Pen and I added Wink of Stella to her wings for that extra sparkle. I used a wavy border die to cut her out and an embossed daisy card.  I popped on some flower gems to decorate
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.  I will back with my final project tomorrow.



 

3 comments:

  1. GORgeous! What a sweetie she is.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so striking, like your design and coloring! Glad you joined us at Jan's Digital Stamping Challenge. Donna T (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon