Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2022

Stevie Bookworm

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
Studious Stevie is making another appearance on my blog.  This time he is sat on his wooden shelf reading his books.  I also added some extra books and this is a clear stamp that is in the Gned and Gnina Clear Stamp Set  I stamped them up using Memento Black Tuxedo Ink and then after colouring them added white alphabet peel offs to make the Brother word.

All the images are coloured with Copics

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

5 comments:

  1. That's a fun work!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa this is fabulous love this and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I love the images and great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat Kxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRITTER CRAZY challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon