Pages

Saturday 19 March 2022

Studious Stevie

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
There has been a new digi release into the store today and there are four new Flower Fae girls each with a coordinating scene builder stamp and a cute worm with and without glasses and book.
 
Studious Stevie is just perfect for those book lovers (like me) and my Step Son whose Birthday it is next week so I made up two cards for him using this cute image.  Today's is the first one and I have used him together with the new Crocus Background Set and the tree stump from the Forest Stump and Hollow Log Scene Builder Digi 
 
This whole scene is coloured up using Copics and Distress Inks and a Cloud Die
 
 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 


9 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa this is so cool! And, your coloring is PERFECT! He's going to LOVE it! I know I sure do!!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image and you've coloured it in beautifully. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image, the book worm! Thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. 💚 this! Such an adorable little bookworm! Your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for joining us this month. I look forward to seeing your makes in the future. Cheers, Makira

    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely work!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card! The bookworm image is super cute 😀. Thanks so much for playing along at Sparkles Monthly Challenge! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully made scene card which I'm sure he loved. Thanks for sharing with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing them with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon