Pages

Saturday 5 March 2022

Mother's Day Unicorn

Hi Everyone
 
Today is the start of this months challenge over at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge 
 
 
The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as it is a Fantasy themed project. 
 
For my DT project this time I have created this Mother's Day Card using A Bundle of Love Unicorn from Pink Gem Designs 

I coloured the image with Copics and a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

I used a Creative Expressions stencil and Distress Inks to create the heart panel and the sentiment is hand stamped using Memento Tuxedo Ink
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute indeed, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet, cute image, lovely design and great stencilling. Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky and Crafty Catz Challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image and lovely distressed heart panel. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts Challenge this week, and for joining in with my "distress" option.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet image and card design. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, great image and super colours, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab’n’Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon