Pages

Monday 13 June 2022

Tropical Island Paradise

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
We just had a fabulous Tropical Flutterbee's Release this weekend so in keeping with the Tropical theme I followed one of Adventures in Colouring with Amy's Background videos which you can find HERE  I used a different image than the one in the video. I used March Mertot together with the Island from the Pirate Background Builder Set and she has happened to wash up in her Treaure Chest onto this Tropical Island
 
All coloured with Copics and a White Gelly Roll Pen
 
 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


 


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulously cute scene and colored so beautifully too! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and you've showcased her perfectly in this scene! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and image Lisa thanks for sharing at crafty Catz this week and hope to see you joining in our new challenge starting 17th

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet scene. Love the mermaid coloring. So glad you shared over at Colour crazy, Crafty Catz, Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy your designs and scenes. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge! We appreciate everyone's entries.
    Donna
    Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful whimsical creation Lisa! Fabulous coloring. Thank you for sharing your Mermaid with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Good Luck and Happy Crfting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon