Pages

Friday 3 June 2022

It's a Cats Life

Hi Everyone
 
Today is the start of this months challenge over at CCC Digi Creations 
 
 
The theme for this month is Eileen's Anything Goes Challenge and as this will be the very last challenge it's a perfect one to finish on.  Eileen was the original owner of the blog and it has been a very hard decision to close it 
 
We are being sponsored for this challenge by Last Minute Manda and they are giving a very generous prize of 5 sets for the winner.  I hope that you can come and play along in our last challenge
 
The DT were kindly given a choice of sets to play with and I chose this cute kitty from the 
 
I have coloured the image using Copics and created this card by layering up two different shades of Purple.  The centre square I cute using an MFT stitched in and out die
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute. Yes sad when a challenge blog closes. Thanks for sharing your critter with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, but I can see that kitty looks sad because the challenge blog is closing! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning! Love the image and your colouring is awesome! The purple is such a great contrast too - love it! Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet CAS card Lisa. The image is so adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty make and lovely colours.

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorably cute! Thank you for joining our fun at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon