Pages

Sunday 26 June 2022

Grading Good Luck

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT project for Last Minute Manda 
 

This set is not in the store quite yet but it will be available soon.  I am giving you a little sneaky peek of one of the characters from this Martial Arts Set

I made a Good Luck card for one of the boys that goes to Martial Arts with my kids as he has his Black Belt Grading today!

I have coloured this image using Copics

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
I seem to be making more Masculine cards than I ever have before at the moment!
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

5 comments:

  1. A really cute image, fabulous colouring and perfect CAS design. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card at Sweet Stampin'.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can’t wait to see this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun CAS card, your image is so cute and colored so nicely! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant CAS card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card with an awesome image. I love how you coloured it.
    Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon