Pages

Saturday 4 June 2022

Boozy Birthday Gnome

Hi Everyone
 
Today is the start of this months challenge over at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge 
 
 
The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as it is a Fantasy themed project. 
 
For my DT project this time I have used this cute gnome from the Boozy Gnomes Set at Pink Gem Designs   I have coloured him with Copics.  The sentiment I typed before printing out the image
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon. 
 

 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable image and wonderful coloring, I love how you've colored the hair! Thanks for entering your lovely project in The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your image, great card, thank you for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gnome is so darn cute! Great CAS card!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon