Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2022

Swinging With Love

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 
 

The theme for this month is One For The Boys and I have created this card using Andy on Tyre Swing and the Spring Tree from the Spring Digi Stamp Set  Both images are from Pink Gem Designs 
 
I have coloured this scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 


4 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your scene coloring is superb! I love the details on the tire..so clever. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely projects!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and very sweet image. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Zoe DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and so beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” June Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon