Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2022

Baby Boy Ellie

 Hi Everyone

Here is my project for this month as DT for Conie Fong Art
 
I made a new baby boy card to add to my stash.  There is a baby due on the family and I have loads of girl cards and no boy ones so took the opportunity to make one up using Baby Ellie
 
I have coloured the image using Copics.  The sentiment is from Stampingallday and I stenciled in the dots using an Altenew Stencil and Distress Ink
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 
 

9 comments:

  1. Adorable, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your lovable baby card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness Lisa, this is adorable and colored so beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, great design, thanks for the inspiration! Glad you joined us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, Lisa! I especially love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRITTER CRAZY challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image on this gorgeous card. Love the stencilled background. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG.. what a super cute work! I like the background and the cute image! Nice!!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute, love it, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends challenge this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant coloring! Lovely CAS card!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon