Pages

Sunday 5 June 2022

Little Blossom

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Daisy Chain Challenges 
 

 
The theme for this month is Flowers and I have used this image from Conie Fong Art called Little Blossom which I have coloured with Copics.  The Sentiment is also from Conie Fong Art

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Loving the image with all those beautiful red flowers - gorgeous 😀. Thanks so much for playing along at Sparkles Monthly Challenge! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have coloured the image beautifully. Thanks for joining our challenge at Sparkles Monthly. Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic job colouring this image! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Pam, DT



    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon