Pages

Saturday 4 June 2022

Look Out beside the Waterfall

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 

There is a new digi release this week its called the Lagoon so it is full of new mermaids and some fabulous scene builders which include a waterfall and shrubbery/trees & rocks
 
I normally work with existing store images and I was asked to use the new scene builders together with an older image called The Look Out  
 
I had such fun creating this scene that I decided to create another one which I will share with you on Monday!
 
I coloured the whole scene using Copics and a White Gel Pen 

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous Copic skills used in building your scene, Lisa! Thank you so much for sharing the Sea, Sun & Sand challenge with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty summer scene and a great mermaid! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A colourful Mermaid card and perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for sharing with us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful scene beautifully coloured. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a lovely waterfall for your mermaid, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautifully coloured scene and perfect project for our theme at Allsorts this week, thank you for entering.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring on your card. It's a great magical scene. Thank you for joining us at The Four Seasons challenge. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW great job Lisa! Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is a smashing project!
    We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon