Pages

Sunday 5 June 2022

Speedy Recovery

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT project for Last Minute Manda
 

I have made a Speedy Recovery Card for my friends Teenage Son who is going to have an Operation using the Hospital Stay set 

I have coloured this scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful scene, adorable images and of course the coloring is superb! Thanks for playing along in the The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope to see more from you soon.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful, great card, thanks for joining us at the Crafty friends challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon