Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Tea Fixes Everything

Hi Everyone

This is my second post of this months new release showcase for Digi Doodle Studios 



I got to play with the new Get Well Beary Soon Pairables Set which will be available in the store on Friday 14th August.


Head on over to the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Group to see what the DT have been creating for you.  We have two new pairables set and 4 digi stamps all with a Get Well theme. 

I used digi papers which you can also find in the Digi Doodle Studios Store.  They are from the Storytime Digi Papers Pack 

I coloured the image using Copics and the sentiment is included in the set. 

If you drink as many cups of tea a day as me then this sentiment will ring true for you!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

12 comments:

  1. LOve the cute image and great selection of papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, Such a sweet card, love the paper combinations and layers. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I love the little bear. Thank you for playing in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again.
    Sladjana (DT, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! I agree tea does fix everything! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tea does fix everything, lovely card and lovely sentiment.

    Thank you for entering our Challenge at
    AUD Sentiments
    this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Debbie Maddock – DT AUD Sentiments
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and adorable image, Lisa! Love your sentiment and wonderful design. Beautifully done! I'm so glad you have joined our challenge at Lemon Shortbread. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Lori xx (DT at Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tea certainly does fix most things. I love this cute image! He has such a whimsical look on his face.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    Jan’s Digital DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner – My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute! I just love your sweet card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the combination of printed papers that you used to make this fun card! That image is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies August Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable image. I would have to say, I like coffee better, but... Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon