Pages

Saturday 1 August 2020

Icey Christmas

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Crafty Animals


The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you include an Animal on your project

For my DT card this time I have made a slimline card using some Die Cuts that I have had in my stash for ages. I keep forgetting they are there. I have them in both red and green and they fit on a DL card perfectly.

The Image I used is from Digi Doodle Studios and is called Icey's Triple Dipper

I coloured the image using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter.  The spotty paper was in my stash and I added some red clear gems to finish




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

2 comments:

  1. Love the slimline card and cute penguin
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty from you x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon