Pages

Saturday 1 August 2020

Make a Wish

Hi Everyone

Today kicks off this months challenge over at The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge 


It is really lovely to see that we are getting lots more entries every month since I took over this blog a few months ago.  The projects are lovely and I hope that we can get even more of you playing along with us.

The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as its Fantasy themed.

For my DT card I used Fairy Chloe Stamp from Pink Gem Designs which I have coloured using Copics.  I added a bit of sparkle to her wings using a clear star gelly roll pen and then fussy cut her.

I created the wall for her using a stencil and Distress Inks.  The sky was done with a cloud die and Distress Inks.  The sentiment is a clear stamp from Hunkydory which I stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.

I had great fun creating this little scene

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 



4 comments:

  1. This is just adorable. Love the coloured wall. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. REally cute image-beautifully coloured and love the wall
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. Love the scenery and your techniques to design it x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...Lisa what a beautiful card. I love the pastel brick wall :) Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon