Pages

Saturday 15 August 2020

Ocean Star

Hi Everyone

I am here today to share some inspiration with you for Digi Doodle Studios 



I tried a new fold for this card that I haven't tried before. It's called a Star Card  and I found the instructions in a craft magazine which I followed 

 I used several images on this card. They are Sequana Mermaid, Koopa and Troopa Sea Turtles, Malibu Raine Dolphin and the fish are from the Seally For You Pairables Set

The paper which looks like water or is just as good for sky is a digi paper also from DDS and you can find it in the Angels on Earth Digi Paper Pack HERE

I did the bottom layers in a Blue Glitter Card

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges  


 

 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


8 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an amazing design and your sweet images are beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very creative, love the star fold. Would make a great Christmas card as well. Thank you for sharing with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I will have to try this. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Lisa! You are very talented!

    Well done and good luck with the contest!
    - Mel Sanz Jan's Digi DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love the shape and thanks for sharing at Colour crazy this time and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Lisa, that's a fantastic card design and shape! I'm wearing 2 DT hats today - Thanks so much for playing along in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month and in our Anything Goes challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps. Good luck and come play again next month. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very creative - love the fold and summer scene. Great work!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon