Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Snowy Notebook Cover

Hi Everyone

I am here today with my last inspirational post for this month for Conie Fong Art & Design Facebook Group 

This time I have made a notebook cover using Snowy The Penguin - Let It Snow and I have coloured her using Copics and added Pink Diamond Sparkles Glitter to her furry bits.

The patterned paper is from Helz Cuppleditch and I used a Robert Addams Die to cut the snowflakes from Pink Glitter Card.  I also cut the NOTES letters from Pink Glitter Card using a Memory Box Alphabet Die


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this Notebook with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

9 comments:

  1. Cute notebook! I just love your coloring! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I really like your coloring of this CUTE little penguin. She makes me smile. Your notebook is great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job, like that penguin friend, love the colors. Awesome job! Thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at Krafty Chicks this week.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK that penguin is ADORABLE!!! Love that card!

    Thank you for joining us at Crazy Colour Challenge!!
    ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your notebook cover is lovely. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great notebook, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa, a stunning notebook, perfect for planning holiday gifts and menus. Love the colours you have used to colour the little penguin and the pretty pink snowflakes, we have had snow here in the last two days... Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that would be a great notebook to open and add something, then close it up and have a smile. Love it. Sorry to be a little late but,thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon