Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Say It With Flowers

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Unicorn Challenge Blog 

 
We have a sketch for you to play along with this month.  Hope you can join in with us.

Here is my Sketch card using Kidz Rose Boy from Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I have coloured this using Copics

This card is a 7" Square and the patterned paper is in my stash.  I cut the image and layer out using a Spellbinders Oval Die.  The sentiment I typed on the laptop before printing the image.  I added three paper roses as per the sketch

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.



8 comments:

  1. Love all of the flowers! Nice coloring too, such a cute stamp. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter’s Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and beautiful P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love the papers you chose! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, super cute! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Sweet Stampin'. Come play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe what a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, the soft pastels look beautiful! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this wee; good lick in the draw.
    Stay Safe
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Love the image, so sweet. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon