Pages

Saturday 1 August 2020

Snowman and his Friends

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog 

The theme for this month is Anything Goes.  I hope that you can come on over and Play along with us

For my DT card I have used this gorgeous image called Christmas Snowman from StarJam Lines 

I have coloured the image with Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter

I layered the image onto Blue Glitter card and hand stamped the sentiment which is from Stampingallday.  I created the clouds using Distress Ink and a cloud die

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


11 comments:

  1. Cute image, beautiful colouring and lovely background scene. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and brilliant sky
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. What a fun Christmas card. Great images and coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Colour crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love the coloring in the clouds and the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with a fabulous image, thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brill!!

    Thanks for playing along at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and fun slimline Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge for our ATG week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun Christmas card. Love the added sparkle and fab colouring x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, wonderful colouring and stencilling. Very bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely Christmas card you have made. You have used a lovely image. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member). PS Keep safe and well

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card scene! I love it! Thanks for joining us at MLC card challenge.

    Monica- DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon