Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

Sunflower Gnome with Sun

Hi Everyone

A couple of new images have landed in the store in the Conie Fong Store 

There is this Sunflower Gnome which I have used on my card and there is also another version where you can buy the sunflower on its own and it comes with a couple of sentiments

I also added a sun to my card which at the moment is a Free image along with several others in the Members Freebie Album. You must join the Conie Fong Facebook Group to claim these

I coloured the images using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter

The sentiment comes with the Gnome Image
I created the aperture for this card using MFT stitched in and out square die.  The cloud paper is a digi paper from Digi Doodle Studios and you can find it in the Bundles of Joy digi paper pack 





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

9 comments:

  1. Love the cute sunflower gnome and great cloud B,paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant......gnomes are soooo adorable aren't they!

    Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card,

    Thank you for entering our Challenge at
    AUD Sentiments
    this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Debbie Maddock – DT AUD Sentiments
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa,

    This card is stinkin Cute!!! I really enjoy what you came up with! Well done and good luck with the contest!
    - Mel Sanz Jan's Digi DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a darling card. Love the window effect!
    Sorry for the late response.
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet image, he's very proud of his sunflower. Thank you for joining us at NJC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, thanks for joining us @ Cutie Pie Challenge.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect cute square card for The Cutie Pies Challenge!! Thank you for joining in this time. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon