Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Ocean Bliss

Hi Everyone

I am here today to share some inspiration for Digi Doodle Studios 



I made another tall card. I love making this size you can make great scenes

I used a crafts emotion stencil and distress inks to create the waves and a cloud die and distress inks to create the sky

The images are called Malibu Raine Dolphin and Amatheia Mermaid and I have coloured them using Copics

 I created this card to look like the mermaid is on the bottom of the sea while the dolphin is jumping above her.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

7 comments:

  1. Hello… Your little mermaid card is lovely… Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends. Hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at LeAnn's World 101. We love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Sherry DT/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa your card is simply beautiful. Love the mermaid on the sea floor and the dolphin above. Thank you for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon! DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute!! I love the tall shape, and the design is perfect. So creative!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon