Pages

Saturday 8 August 2020

Delivery Time

Hi Everyone

Here is my first post for this month as DT for Conie Fong Art & Design Facebook Group

I have made a tall card using Snowy Delivering Presents and Snowy with Present which is a free digi that you can grab when you join the Facebook Group,  I coloured the images using Copics.  

My little scene looks like the Top penguin has just received her present and is extremely happy and now the bottom penguin is off to deliver more LOL

The spotty paper is a Digi Paper from Digi Doodle Studios and you can find it in the On The Pond Digi Paper Pack  I cut the snow hills from Hammered Card using an MFT Scalloped Wavy Border Die.  I added some punched snowflakes, a Merry Christmas Sentiment and some clear gems






 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

11 comments:

  1. This is super cute and so gorgeous I love it.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tall card is adorable, lovely soft combination of colors, great coloring and love the textured hammered paper used for the snow... cute and very pretty card. I thought this might have been embossed until I read your products. We are partnering with 2CCC's this week, check us out at Double Trouble (link is on their challenge post).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute: What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining Aud Sentiment challenge! We hope you will participate again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute. Awesome scene and images. Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy (and Aud Sentiments)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gorgeous penguins and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute and festive holiday card! Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those penguins are so very cute. They make for an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at JDS Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those penguins are absolutely adorable! Love this card. Thanks for joining us at MLC card challenge.

    Monica- DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon