Pages

Saturday 11 April 2020

Pink Skies Christmas Set

Hi Everyone

I hope that you are all safe and well and coping with these restrictions.  Thank goodness for colouring and crafting to keep us sane!

I would like to share with you a set of two Christmas cards that I have made using images from Digi Doodle Studios  I was actually making a tall card and was going to do this scene all on one card but when I had the images coloured and the scene laid out I thought I would Chop it in half and make two cards. 

The Bears are called Beary Fun Sleigh Ride, the Penguin and his Skis are from the Wintertime Penguins Pairable Set and the Trees are from Holiday Mice Pairables Set

 You really can make fabulous scenes when you combine the sets and digis and I had great fun making these

I coloured all the images using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter

I created the pink Sky using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and a water spray.  I used a Wavy Border Die to create the snow hills.  The sentiment I hand stamped and is from Stampingallday

I would like to enter these cards into the following Challenges



 

 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share these cards with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

17 comments:

  1. Fab cards Lisa love both images and great design

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun cards - LOVE that pink sky! So cute to see your critters out having fun in teh snow! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at 2CCC with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for 2CCC
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards. Fun images . Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful selection of cards Lisa love the cute images and great skies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 adorable cards so full of festive fun, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute, I love the images and the beautiful scenes you created! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable and so much fun! I really like how you combined the sets! Thanks for joining us for our 10th Anniversary at the Alphabet Challenge!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card! Love your coloring! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, love that penguin, way to go! Thank you for playing our challenge this week.

    Leanne DT/Kraft Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute cards, I love your penguin, so cheery! Thanks again for joining in with the Aud Sentiments Challenge, keep safe.
    Jenny (AKA the Ginger Ninja!) Aud Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely cards into our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  13. The critters are so cute and look great against the green trees. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week.
    Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Love Alex (PinkCraftyMama).
    Arty Divas DT
    Pink Crafty Mama {My Blog}
    Arty Divas

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two great cards, Lisa - so cute.

    Thanks for sharing with us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful!!! I love pink Christmas cards!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon