Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Hello Little Snail!

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Crafty Animals 



The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you include an animal on your project

For my DT project I used this cute image from Bugaboo Stamps called Cute Puppy 

I have coloured him with copics and created the grass and sky background using memento Dew Drop Inks  I stamped the Hello sentiment using a Tuxedo Black Ink pad.  The stamp is from stampingallday



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I love your softly ink blended background and this pup is nothing short of adorable! Thank you so much for playing along at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sweet! What a cute image! LOVE your inky scene! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Create Your Own Background' challenge. So glad you're sharing this gorgeous card with us. Come play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon