Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Blue Princess Molly

Hi Everyone

Here is my second post for this month as Guest Designer over at Conie Fong Art and Design Facebook Group 

For my card this time I have gone Monochrome Blue!  It has been a while since I made a Monochrome card.  I

 used Princess Molly and I have coloured her using Copics then fussy cut her.  This cute girl comes with or without a balloon and I have used the one without

I used a Blue Glitter Card and a Blue Gingham to created the layers and cut the aperture using a MFT Stitched in and out Die.  The verse is a clear stamp from Lindsay Mason.  I popped on some paper flowers, a satin bow and finished by adding pearl gems.  

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Stay safe Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa- Your card brings back great memories- of my daughter Heather when she was little-competing in Cinderella Beauty pageants! What a beauty you have created- love the dress, the colors/coloring/crown/ankle bows. The glitter, glam, and pearls seal the deal for me! Thanks for entering JDS Blog Challenge #11. Good luck and be safe.
    Hugs,

    Jan (owner and illustrator- Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GDT -beautiful monochrome card love the cute image and the design
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! A card full of sweetness! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Thank you for joining us at TPS
    Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the glitter paper and the shimmery pearl flower centers. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card for our Birthday theme. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image, Lisa and a beautiful card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Arty Divas Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How absolutely adorable! I love the sweet image, and your card layout is wonderful!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Jans Digital images AG challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card for a little girl! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week.
    Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Love Alex (PinkCraftyMama).
    Arty Divas DT
    Pink Crafty Mama {My Blog}
    Arty Divas

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon