Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Merry Moonflower and a Challenge Reminder

Hi Everyone

It's time for a bit of inspiration from me from the Digi Doodle Store
along with a shout out about this months challenge over on the blog.


I have a card to share with you using the gorgeous Lailah Merry Moonflower Fairy digi stamp and I have coloured her using Copics

Our Challenge theme over on the Blog this month is Easter/Spring
 
You have until 28th April to enter this challenge which means there is only one week left!

You do not have to use a DDS Image to enter the challenge but the prize is greater if you do!

Head on over to the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog to play along

For my card I used Wild Rose Studios papers.  I due cut the trees using a Hunkydory Moonstone Die.  I used a white alphabet peel off and coloured it with Copics to add the word Spring. 

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes
SheepSki Designs Challenges - Show Us You Wings 
Through The Purple Haze Challenge - Anything Goes 
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges - Anything Goes 
Alphabet Challenge Blog - A is for Anything Goes 
Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes 
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes 
Colour Crazy - Anything Goes 
Cute Card Thursday - Wings 
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Bloomin Wonderful 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

12 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. It is so fresh and beautiful.Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #74 which is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Vera Lane Studios. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lisa, I adore how you used those border dies and created an entire spring scene! Putting on one of my DT hats now - I'm so happy to see you playing along at Jan's Digi Stamps this month and good luck in the draw. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa- Spring has Sprung- on your CARD! I love your image, the coloring, and the die cuts. The pink border really makes it come alive! Thanks for entering JDS Blog Challenge #11. Good luck and be safe.
    Hugs,

    Jan (owner/illustrator- Jan's Digital Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the design. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Lisa, so pretty. Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so adorable!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous stamp with fabulous colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab design! Love this. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely card into our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous scene! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon