Pages

Friday 10 April 2020

Ladybug Friends

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Star Stampz Challenge 



The theme for this month is Things with Wings.  I hope you can come on over and join in with us

For my DT card I have used Spring Ladybug and coloured her using Copics

The card is a 5" x  7" and used spotty card from Limetree Crafts and using a X-Cut die I cut a circle aperture.  The senitment is a clear stamp from Lindsay Mason.  I added some paper flowers and finished with Pearl Gems/Flowers

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

7 comments:

  1. Amazing card, beautiful picture and whole project.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Uściski
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the ladybird image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, I love seeing ladybirds and yours are really lovely. Thanks for joining in with the Aud Sentiments Challenge, keep safe.
    Jenny (AKA the Ginger Ninja!) Aud Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's April Anything Goes challenge! We appreciate you joining us this month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon