Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

James Umbrella

Hi Everyone

It is the start of the new challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog 

 
The theme for this month is Bunnies, Birds and/or Bears.  I love colouring bunnies and bears not so much birds but two out of three isn't bad lol! 

For my DT card I used this digi stamp from Lili of The Valley Digi Stamps called James Umbrella and I have coloured him using Copics

I created red and matt silver layers and the sentiment is a new stamp I recently bought from Woodware.  They have some great sentiment stamps.  I added red pearl hearts to finish decorating my layers




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with a sweet image, thanks for playing along with us at Fab’n’Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, adorable bear and great layout, love the red and silver combo- quite unusual. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky, a perfect entry fo this week's challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I have to say with all going on in the world right now, that is just the sweetest sentiment! Of course your bear is stinkin' cute too! Another great submission for our challenge at 2CCC. Thanks so much for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute, Lisa - love the way you've used the layers.

    Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon