Pages

Saturday 4 April 2020

Fairy Mice

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all ok

The new challenge starts today over at The Fairy and The Unicorn 


The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you created something Fantasy themed

For my DT card I used these gorgeous Two Little Fairy Mice from All Dressed Up Stamps 

I saw them coloured up by one of the very talented All Dressed Up DT Members and I just had to go and buy them and colour them up.

I coloured them using Cpics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to the spots on the mushrooms.  Fairy cards have to have sparkle on them lol!  I created a little hill using an MFT Scalloped Wavy Border Die.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute, what a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, your colouring of our image is fabulous, love your style.… Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.

    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love those mice. Thanks for playing with us this week at Krafty Chicks Ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable! I love this sweet image. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. Good luck with your entry. ~Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa J= your card is squeaky-cute and adorable! Thanks for participating at TCCC blog during the first half of April! Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card such a sweet design thanks for joining All Dressed Up Stamps challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card!! The soft colors work really well with the image! Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs challenge!! Hope you'll join again!
    Melissa
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so adorable - love the image. Thank you for joining in the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge this month. Hope to see you join in again!

    Crafty hugs, Vannessa
    (DT for LeAnn's World 101 Challenge)

    P.S. Sorry for the late comment - life has been manic with everything going on!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon