Pages

Sunday 26 April 2020

CAS Love You Panda

Hi Everyone

I am seriously in CAS mode at the moment and am struggling to create anything other than CAS cards.  Does anyone else get in a mode that they cannot get out of for a while? 

I hope that you are all safe and well and coping with the restrictions at this moment.

I recently joined the AAA Cards CAS Challenge Facebook Group and this weekend they have been running an event to make Tall and Skinny or Long and Skinny CAS Cards.  I just had to play along of course in my present state lol!

I used this gorgeous Panda Bear from the Panda Love Pairables Set  which you can find at Digi Doodle Studios Store  

This is a DL size card. Never made one this size before but it is really good for CAS and leaving alot of white space.  I coloured the image using Copics and punches the hearts.  The sentiment is also in the set with the image.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges





 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card and image so glad you shared with us at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is so sweet, what an adorable image

    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie pie challenge, come back soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww such a cute little panda bear. fab colouring too, so thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly rock the CAS design. I love how you colored this sweet panda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card with an adorable panda. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, that panda is a cutie pie! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creating in the CAS style is certainly addictive and You'll soon wonder how you ever managed all those layers and embellishments from other styles. Your card is seriously cute and I love it!Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely nad cute.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon