Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Impossible No! Stressful Yes!

Hi Everyone

The title of this post says it all.  I got in such a Tizz making this card. Bits and pieces were sent flying across the room lol!! I cut bits up the wrong way or on the wrong side of the patterned paper.  Note to self use double sided pattern paper if ever make one of these again!!!  I actually probably never will lol

 After the stress of this I actually quite like the end result!!

The new challenge started today over at Unicorn Challenge 


The theme for this month is Furry Friends.  I hope you can come on over and play along with us this month

I went for a Black and White theme (with a touch of peach) to go with these cute pandas from Digi Doodles Studios  You can find these cute characters in the Panda Love Pairables Set  I have coloured the images using Copics,  The pattened paper is from my stash and I added a black satin bow and pearl gems to decorate

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges






 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon




12 comments:

  1. How sweet and pretty, a lovely card. Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little panda and that heart is so cute. Thanks for playing along with Cardz 4 Galz, Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these Pandas are adorable, love your layout and papers too, thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa- Looks like your card is having a Panda Party- and a wonderful one! What a great card/unique layout. I love the pandas, the polka dots, the buttons, and that little black ribbon completes it perfectly... Thanks for entering JDS Blog Challenge #11 and good luck!

    Hugs and Be Safe!

    Jan (owner and illustrator- Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another masterpiece, love it, great job I love the pandas and the layout very nicely done. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pandas are adorable. I think this is such fun. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, the ends justify the means!!! I feel your pain when you have a card that seems to fight you all the way through. But I love the fun design and the super cute pandas! Great coloring too. Thank you for sharing this with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lisa really worth the effort and love the cute pandas.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your super, fun, panda card was worth all the stress, Lisa! A fabulous design and lovely coloured pandas! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, Lisa and what a great card shape too.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Arty Divas Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great layout! Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon