Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Beary Happy Wishes

Hi Everyone

Nearly the end of April. Hoping that we won't have to spend the whole of May in Lockdown but what will be will be!

I am here today to share a card with you that I have made using Beary Wishes Pairables Set  (and the bee is from Sweet Honey Bears Pairables Set) which you can find in the Digi Doodle Studios Store

I coloured the images using Copics

I used a cloud die and a Memento Dew Drop Ink Pad to create the sky background and a wavy border die to create the grassy hills.  The sentiment comes in the Digi Stamps Set

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

8 comments:

  1. Lisa, Such a sweet spring time card! Great Coloring! Thank you for sharing your cheery spring creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! Stay Safe, Stay In and Stay Healthy!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the fun image and the little scene. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge (and Crafty Catz)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness this is cute!!! Love those rolling hills. Wonderful!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Jan's Digi stamps, Colour Crazy and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project Lisa. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous design! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again. And sorry for the belated comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, MMM DT
    blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon