Pages

Sunday 22 September 2024

Reading in the Moonlight

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am here with this weeks challenge reminder for the Anything Goes/Colours of Fall challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group  You have until the last day of the month to add your projects to the album.

I used Digital Stamp Sylvie, Horizon LInes: Alpine clear stamp and the layered moon stencil from Tim Holtz to create this card. The sentiment is a clear stamp from MFT

I coloured this whole scene using Copics and a white gel pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon