Pages

Saturday 7 September 2024

Halloween New Release at Amanda's

 Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT card for Amanda Jayne Designs 


We are doing something a bit different this weekend as there is a new Halloween themed Digi Bundle in the store.  It has a cute witch on a broom and fabulous background digis so that you can make up fabulous scenes and they will also coordinate perfectly with Amanda's other digis.  You can find the bundle in the store HERE

 Usually the new releases just appear in the store but this time we have decided that the DT will showcase these images this weekend.  Please head to the Facebook Group to see the fabulous projects

For this card I have used these images Witch on a Broom, Spooky Tree, Moon, Spooky Fence, Bats, Spooky Huse and the Spider Web

I had so much fun putting this scene together and then colouring it up with my Copics

The Trick or Treat Sentiment is a clear stamp from MFT

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges






I will be back tomorrow with another card featuring these new digis!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this little witch is just precious and I adore the coloring. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring and cute image you have used for your halloween card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you beautiful artwork back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorably cute scene and colored so beautifully!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    Co-Owner: {Two Old Bats},NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers},{Word Power}, {Double D}, {Peace On Earth}, {Four Seasons}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}, {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon