Pages

Sunday 15 September 2024

Grimmy in the Park

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am here with this weeks reminder for the Anything Goes/Colours of Fall Challenge that is on in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
You have until the end of the month to add your creations

I wonder what this little Grimmy and his ghost cats are doing in the park at this time of night.  They certainly seem to have the place to themselves

I coloured this card using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp from MFT
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for
    Crafty Catz Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a clever scene you have created! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon