Pages

Sunday 8 September 2024

Fun in the Sky

 Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT card for Amanda Jayne Designs 


Here is my second card for this weekend using the newly released Halloween witch digi and the amazing Halloween Background digi set.

On this card I used the Spooky Tree, the ghosts (one of witch is hitching a ride on the broom) and the moon

I coloured this scene using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp from MFT

You can see the other DT projects in the Facebook Group
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges






Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


2 comments:

  1. She's just precious and I love the spooky background. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll share more soon!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous work here. Love this. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon